Sorry, got a lot of things going on. At least in my time zone, it's still March 12th.

Happy 50th "Six Kilos" - I actually rewatched this one today and Mr. Mike's episode review is spot on.

The print, even on Amazon Digital, is washed out and it has a weird overall effect to the look. It is also a "meh" episode. It certainly had a lot of potential because the premise had a lot to offer. An unknown person pulling the strings of these individuals hired to rip off six kilograms of heroin. The finale was kind of anti-climatic because I believe they were trying to create tension but failed in the execution.

On top of everything else, they couldn't even figure what island they were supposed to be on. Various characters told us they were on the Big Island when they were obviously on Oahu - up to and including a Five-O car driving up to the boat dock! It still makes me chuckle but I have found funnier stuff through the series.

Season 1 is almost complete! I think we have one more week to go and all of Season 1 will be 50 years old, not counting "Cocoon" being split in two one-hour parts.