Rewatching this episode and a few things strike me:

1. Will Geer is really entertaining to watch. i remember him as Grandpa Walton the most and found him very funny in the latter role. As Dr. Lochner, he does not disappoint one iota. I know we talked about it quite a bit on Mr. Mike's forums about how Leonard Freeman and company hired him when most wouldn't due to the aftermath of McCarthyism. I still growl at that senator even though all that happened before I was born.

2. Is it me, or is James MacArthur ambidextrous!? My dad was, due to being left-handed and being 'broken' of it. This is the second episode I remember him using the radio with his left hand while driving with his right. The first being "Yesterday Die And Tomorrow Was Never Born." The latter one, he looked like he wanted to throw the radio mike out the window because it got caught up with the steering wheel! There are also several instances where he holds the .38 in his left hand. Of note, Jack Lord does the same thing throughout the series. Were both of these guys ambidextrous? Later on, Jack Lord held the gun with both hands. I notice because I'm a southpaw myself.

3. McGarrett has a poker face that won't quit! He stands stoic as Wo Fat comments about the stalemate and how they will meet again. No wonder McGarrett is so hard to read in the series, especially Season 12!! There are a few times in the last season he is so tough to figure out what he's really thinking!!

This episode was really enjoyable, the second/third time around. (I'm doing yet another count - I must be insane!) It definitely deserves the four-star rating it got on Mr. Mike's site. Of note, I'm not a big fan of the Wo Fat episodes but the banter between the two in this one proves why that particular rivalry endures. So for me to give this one a high ranking, that's saying a lot!