First words heard in Five-O (from the pilot ): Ready, sir. (spoken by Wo Fat's lab assistant played by Soon-Tek Oh -- though I think that this actor's voice is dubbed)

Last words heard in Five-O (from Woe to Wo Fat): Aloha, Wo Fat. (spoken by McGarrett as he locks up his mortal arch-enemy)

======

At the beginning of the show, I noticed whenever the credits are seen, they are usually not on top of dialog. Instead, they are seen when people are driving, walking and doing other things ... are they all like this?

=====

Does anyone remember that regarding the show "Force of Waves," there was some discussion a long time ago that a scene had been "cut out"? I can't track this down. There is a reference to it in the Discussion Forum of April 2009. Maybe this discussion was on IMDb? Alpha, if you are reading, do you know anything about this?

The reason I ask is: when I was doing the total times for episodes around Force of Waves, I noticed that it was about a minute shorter than the ones in front of and next to it.