It could be the late hour, it could be the wine - at least I'm being honest

There is a serious cool factor in the episode - Turkey Shoot At Makapuu.

It all boils down to characters:

Molly - I know a couple of Mollys in real-life (granted, they each have 4 paws) but they are *cool*. As is the Molly in this episode. Lee Purcell is awesome! She's stubborn, vulnerable and determined. As a witness to her roommate's murder, she still needs support that she gets willing from Five-O - both McGarrett and Danno (who I'm sure made himself available in more ways than one). That's a conversation for later

Draper - even though he's only seen for a short time, he seems to be one who can keep Molly reigned in. After he's killed (Spoiler alert! - OOPS!), she continues his dream - setting some record in hang-gliding.

Carl - Unsung hero extraordinaire - I noticed him at the very start. One of the logistics-type, one of the many faces that make it work behind the scenes

As far as the team goes, Chin Ho has a lot to do as well as McGarrett and, particularly Danno, are protective of Molly. Explains some of the interaction in a later episode, Practical Jokes Can Kill You - one of my favorites. No doubt they dated, then broke up. But it begs the question:who dumped whom!? (heehee)