Thread: Season 10 Big Spoilers?

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    WARNING -- BIG SPOILERS!!!

Someone sent these script pages to me, looks like McGarrett's mother is going to have a big problem next season!

But maybe these pages should be taken with a large grain of salt?

There was some news today which I saw which involved a casting call in Los Angeles which required an actor which was going to a double for O'Loughlin, but this seems to have disappeared, maybe this has some connection to this plot development.

http://fiveohomepage.com/2010-season10/spoilers/

This is the casting call which appeared on Facebook. Someone suggested to me that they are filming something with Christine Lahti (McGarrett's mother) on July 1st, because then she won't have to go to Hawaii...

Name:  casting.jpg
Views: 2224
Size:  141.2 KB

I like how they say "major series", as if it's not obvious which one.

Your theory that they're filming McGarrett's mother and don't want to send her to Hawaii is a good one.

I'm not too far from that description -- except I'm a little bit too heavy and a little bit too old, and probably don't look enough like Alex!

I was abused for posting the spoilers linked above, despite the fact that I used the word spoilers in my Twitter posting (as I have over 80 times since I started my Twitter account @fiveohomepage) and I didn't just shove those script pages in people's faces, they had to click through two levels of links to see them.

Once, having gotten fed up with the usual level of spoilers and leaked info associated with the new show, I asked words to the effect "doesn't anyone like to be surprised" and got some replies that some people actually LIKED spoilers!

Name:  pathetic.jpg
Views: 2153
Size:  45.5 KB

Shortly after the above, "the boss" himself posted the following:

Name:  lenkov.jpg
Views: 2218
Size:  89.9 KB

Thread Information