Thread: Real episode or just my imagination?

Was there an episode where Danno was brainwashed to kill Steve? I have a image in my head of Danno standing at the top of an escalator with a gun, but I’ve searched and searched and can’t find any such episode. Have I just imagined such an ep, or mixed it up with another show?

Thanks in advance.

Deadly Courier - you're thinking of near the end of the episode. Season 11, episode 03.

Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    Deadly Courier - you're thinking of near the end of the episode. Season 11, episode 03.

Thank you SO much!

You're welcome!

Would you know if this ep is available for purchase? I can only find up to Season 9 on Apple.

All 12 Seasons are available on Amazon streaming, search for the series. I think they're still available on DVDs too.

Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    All 12 Seasons are available on Amazon streaming, search for the series. I think they're still available on DVDs too.
    Thank you. Being in Australia we don’t have access to Amazon Streaming. Wish we did.

Hmmm. I ordered DVDs from Australia before (another show) but I'm not sure if there's anything down there with Five-O.

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    Region 2 and 4 releases of the show on DVDs only went up to Season 7. If you want seasons above this level, you will have to order them from some place like Amazon in the USA and have a region-free DVD player.

Thread Information