Thread: H50 Actress Scams a Scammer!

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    Kirstin Leigh, who played the evil North Korean woman on Friday's show, has a very funny YouTube video where she scams an IRS scammer:

She is cute! Cracked me up! I many not have liked the episode but I like her. And anytime somebody can get back at these scammers, awesome!

I never get calls from Fake IRS, but I constantly get calls from Fake Microsoft and Fake Dell.

On Thursday I got a call from Fake Dell. I asked the guy to hold on while I turned on my computer. I then three-wayed a super loud tone which is used to test phone company equipment. (It's one of the loudest sounds that can be transmitted over a phone line.)

I hope he enjoyed it.

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    You should say "You have reached the Fraud Squad of the [insert name of your city here] Police Department; can you hold on while I trace your call?"

Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    You should say "You have reached the Fraud Squad of the [insert name of your city here] Police Department; can you hold on while I trace your call?"
    They won't care even if you are the police and are tracing them, as they're located abroad.

Thread Information