I hated every second the YouTube/Instagram stoners were on the screen. I kept saying, “Who wrote this garbage?” and “How could actors actually act this garbage?” One thing I do agree on — Dannoying was very restrained in this show compared to most previous ones.

The driverless car business was equally stupid. The guys behind this racket supposedly had lots of cars — someone says “these drug dealers got a warehouse full of these puppies.” Cars are not cheap, and I suspect neither is the fancy equipment that is installed in them so they can drive driverless. Yet these entrepreneurs are using these cars for $400 drug transactions? This is really not a viable business plan, especially when one of your cars gets cornered by the cops and another flies off a cliff and blows up!

Julia, the geeky girl, was suspected of giving the code for the driverless cars to the bad guys, but it turns out it was really her father — “these dealers … strong-armed him into it.” So did the father (who was never established as a geeky type) just download the code and give it to the bad guys? It seems highly unlikely to me that he would have been involved in programming the cars, considering Julia says that up until recently when he turned up "clean and sober," he was not living a exemplary lifestyle (exact details are not revealed). Even downloading the info might have been taxing. When I told a friend of mine about this plot line, she said, “If that guy [the father] is a lush or doper, he probably can’t operate a microwave, let alone program a driverless car”!