Thread: What a screwup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    I wanted to watch S10E11 (Friday's show) on Canada Global TV site streaming the next day. But when I started to do that, it looked like something was missing. After actually watching, I determined the first 17:43 minutes of the show are not there at all, the streaming broadcast starts at that point and ends at 23:01 and the screen is blank until the "end" at 40:44. So bad! I have a subtitle file which sort of fills in the blanks for the missing footage, but I think I will wait and see if they fix this problem.

I can get a copy of this episode and make it available for you to download, if you like.

Thanks, but the problems were resolved. Check my review of the show:

http://fiveohomepage.com/2010-log10.htm#11

Not content to just screw up H50 (though that is now fixed), Global TV did it again:

Their WWW site stream of Eddie Murphy SNL show from December 21 is 57:37 long, but the show without commercials from the USA is around 67:28. In order to achieve this discrepancy, two songs by musical guest Lizzo are not on Global (2:53 and 3:01) and Murphy's Buckwheat sketch is also missing (3:48). WTF?

Thread Information