This weekend I re-watched "Anybody Can Build A Bomb" which deals with an uber-organization named Mercury extorting Hawaii for $100 million or they'll set off an atomic bomb.

Now Mercury figures people are still thinking it's bluffing or the whole thing is a hoax. However, they're ready for this with a "moderate atomic flash" set for Kapiolani Park.

This is where the urge to slap comes in: at the end of Act Two, McGarrett calls Danno about what's going on (Mercury called the governor's office during a meeting with all the bigwigs including their own man, Dr. Haig who was helping Five-O) and tells him he doesn't care how it happens, evacuate Kapiolani Park.

At the start of Act Three, Danno talks through a speaker or bullhorn saying there is a bomb in the park and creates a panic! WHAT THE HELL!? Every time I watch this particular scene, I want to throttle Danno - what are you thinking anyway!? Of course, you're going to cause everyone to run every which way!

I was struck this weekend though, who is really to blame? McGarrett for ordering the park evacuated by whatever means possible or Danno who carried out those orders? As much as it pains me, I put Danno on the hot seat for this one because he could have used some sense and not said "there's a bomb!" He could have still followed McGarrett's orders by directing people out of the park and not causing a panic. If a real-life police force pulled this, imagine the backlash!