Thread: Mysterious Asian actor

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    Who is "the mysterious Asian guy"? This actor appears in numerous episodes, but is never credited. Here are his appearances uncovered so far, let me know if you know of any others.

Singapore File (S02E09) - he is one of the guys shooting at McG at the end of the show; he is replaced by Beau Van Den Ecker who falls into a pond, then he appears later as another character who is still alive and shooting!

The Double Wall (S03E14) - he is the driver of the car behind Cowan, the guy who gets shot in the head.

No Bottles, No Cans, No People (S04E02) - when McG meets the Governor and the two of them go to see some Fed on a plane, he is there, looks like one of the Gov's bodyguards or something.

Didn't We Meet at a Murder (S04E22) - he is one of the guys who works for Kwan Hi Lim in the "carpet store."

Why Wait Till Uncle Kevin Dies (S06E08 - he is a security guard at the beginning, that's all I saw.

Anybody Can Build A Bomb (S06E12) - he's the guy who holds the gun on Danno at the airport .

Murder With a Golden Touch (S06E20) - he is a private detective at the beginning of show who gets knocked off, on screen for 4 minutes but, as usual, no credit!!

Right Grave, Wrong Body (S07E06) - he plays a bartender.

And the Horse Jumped Over The Moon (S07E20) -- he is seen loading cargo into Ed Flanders' plane.

Name:  mysterious1.png
Views: 43
Size:  136.3 KB Name:  mysterious2.png
Views: 45
Size:  149.0 KB

Does he ever have lines?

He must have been a Honolulu local.

Todd - not that I've seen expect maybe in Right Grave - Wrong Body. I was sure he would have a credit as Harry Mott in Murder With a Golden Touch, but alas, no.

I wonder if he was one of the crew who filled in when needed?

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    The "mysterious Asian guy" is named Walter Omori. He has run a sound and karaoke shop in Honolulu for many years. Elissa helped me track him down. This is his current Facebook profile picture below (thanks to Bobbi).

Name:  WalterOmori.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  85.7 KB

Thread Information