Hi, Everyone -

WOW - I just love this site and forum ... been a lurker forever, and I think I posted once or twice.

I am a BIG fan of the original Five-O, and thanks to the CBS app, have been binge-watching ...

I have been living in season five, which I think is a very solid season - it is very classic, to me - it is all business, McGarrett is full-on, dry McGarrett, the computer is magical, etc.

Just on a whim, I skipped to season 11 - I love the later seasons of shows ... weird things happen!

So, after laughing at Mike's review of "The Skyline Killer," I watched it, and was not disappointed!

• Going from season five to this was jarring - the show has gone from being a '60's serious procedural to a ... '70's cop show

• McGarrett is WAY to impressed/baffled with this skyline guy - and when he is thinking about the crime, and/or his reactions, he is like saying what his thoughts are - a very odd departure from the classic Steve!

• It is almost like this episode is trying hard to sell itself; this crime is gripping, and amazing! As such, all of that "it grabs you" vibe of the earlier seasons is lost.

• McGarrett is fully communicating and bouncing ideas off the writer, as if he is a member of the team!

• McGarrett's verbal spatting with the writer earlier on is pretty good, though - and Steve hates writers.

• The writer's wig is awful

• The daughter is cute

• Some cool suits in this one (and ties) - at one point, Steve and Danno are like the template for Crockett and Tubbs! The zebra shirt rocks, too.

• Steve says that the food looks good in that bar scene?! He is just WAY TOO HUMAN in this episode (ha ha)!

I appreciate being able to share ... thanks!