Thread: A Compilation: McGarretts's Off-Duty Outfits

Has anyone put together a list of Steve's cool hats and shirts he has worn when not in the suits? I just LOVE those getups - they are sometimes so over the top, and to watch him seriously talk to personnel, etc. when wearing them is a riot.

Here is one that comes to mind:

1) V for Vashon - I forget which part, but when he goes to the safe house, that shirt and hat are the coolest! He has a scarf, too, right? It is funny when he is discussing things with Manicotte.

I would love to know more ... Danno sometimes had some cool shirts, too.

If you would ask me out of the blue about his outfits - the first one that would come to mind is the one you described in the Vashon episodes. The massive hat always did it for me. He had some pretty short shorts on in that scene as well.

He wasn't wearing shorts in that scene. He was wearing white pants. That outfit would have worked if not for the panama hat and the pink scarf.

You're right. Later in the episode he is on a lounge recliner when the gang is closing in on Bobby Raisbeck and that is what I was thinking about. He has on a yellow robe and in fact I didn't even see any shorts, just a lot of McGarrett leg!

Originally Posted by barnzoboy View Post
    He has on a yellow robe and in fact I didn't even see any shorts, just a lot of McGarrett leg!
    I didn't mind that in the least. GGGRRROOOWWWLLL!

Thread Information