Yay!! On time for the final episode of Season 2: Kiss The Queen Goodbye aired 50 years ago tonight.

Mr. Mike's review is awesome as usual: http://www.fiveohomepage.com/5-0log2.htm#48

Joanne Linville is back in her second and last Five-O appearance as a jewel thief and killer. She offs a New York jeweler who made a perfect copy of an emerald known as "the Queen". Janet Kingston/Camillia Carver is a sleight-of-hand artist and had done time for prior jewel thefts. She's fun to watch in this episode as she plays the part in a really oily nature. Her co-hort Michael (Christopher Cary) helps her by scouting a "mark" in Thurman Elliott (George Gaynes, later Punky Brewster's adoptive dad) and poisoning the roses she will eventually give the "bride" (Kanoe Cazimero) in order to pull off the theft. McGarrett and Five-O finally figure out the switch and catch the bad guys.

I agree with Mr. Mike is that the episode was kind of a let down for a final episode in the season. The premise was good and parts of the execution were done well (I liked the helicopter chasing Michael in the car) but others weren't as well done. I also agree the outdoor photography was great, especially at the Inn. I even enjoyed some of the coordination between the team members as they were providing security for the Crown of Polynesia.

What really caught my eye this time was the helicopter: it was labeled "Kenai Helicopters Alaska and Hawaii". I will admit, I wouldn't have noticed as much if I didn't currently live in Anchorage! It's sad that the helicopter was destroyed a few months after filming but thankfully no one was killed in the incident. I know there are shots from the chase that show up later in the show (S04E07 Air Cargo - Dial For Murder) and it's definitely a stock shot because of that crash!

At any rate, the second season wrapped up and Happy 50th "Kiss The Queen Goodbye"!