Press releases for the final two episodes of Five-Zero (forever). Obviously there are spoilers. If I was to release this info, I would be treated like I just gave people the coronavirus!!

AFTER STEVE RECEIVES A POSTHUMOUS LETTER FROM HIS MOTHER THAT CONTAINS A CYPHER, DANNY IS ATTACKED BY SOMEONE WILLING TO KILL TO STEAL IT, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, MARCH 27

“A ‘ohe ia e loa’a aku, he ulua kapapa no ka moana” – After Steve receives a posthumous letter from his mother that contains a cypher, Danny is attacked by someone willing to kill to steal it. Also, Five-0 must help Lincoln Cole (Lance Gross), an anonymous good Samaritan who’s in the crosshairs of some very dangerous people, on HAWAII FIVE-0 Friday, March 27 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Chuck Norris guest stars as a retired sergeant major who helps Lincoln hide from authorities in order to protect his anonymity.

(“A ‘ohe ia e loa’a aku, he ulua kapapa no ka moana” is Hawaiian for “He cannot be caught for he is an ulua fish of the deep ocean.”)

This episode features a guest appearance by Chuck Norris (seriously), as well as a part for Emme Tomimbang, local Honolulu TV personality who did a documentary on Classic H50 which was included in the season 1 DVD set box (as well as a more recent documentary about the new Five-Zero.

====================

DANNY IS ABDUCTED AND BADLY WOUNDED BY WO FAT’S WIFE, AND MCGARRETT FINALLY SOLVES THE CASE HIS FATHER LEFT FOR HIM 10 YEARS AGO, ON THE SERIES FINALE OF “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, APRIL 3

“Aloha” – Danny is abducted and badly wounded by Wo Fat’s wife, who is after the cypher Steve’s mother left him. Also, Steve finally solves the case his father left for him 10 years ago, on the series finale of HAWAII FIVE-0, which concludes its successful 10-season run on Friday, April 3 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Recurring cast members James Marsters (Victor Hesse), William Sadler (John McGarrett) and Mark Dacascos (Wo Fat) return.

(“Aloha” is a Hawaiian way of saying “Goodbye”)

This final episode for the series will feature various people (now dead) from the past as per the above. Hopefully it will also have a part (not announced so far) for Michelle Borth, McGarrett's girl friend Catherine, who it is rumoured will appear in this show.