Post by Dennis Chun from Facebook:

Like many of you I was deeply saddened and shocked by the recent developments concerning Peter Lenkov. I don't know about any of the allegations but to paraphrase Shakespeare "If they are true, then grievously has he paid for them." I can comment about my interactions with him. He always extended the utmost courtesy and professionalism to me. I deeply appreciate that fact that he gave me the opportunity to play Duke for 10 years on Hawaii Five-0. I was deeply touched by the thoughtfulness he gave to my father's memory and the original Hawaii Five-O. I was glad to see so many local actors and crew be part of the success of the series and display their talents and professionalism both in front and behind the camera.

I so appreciated the aloha he shared with so many fans, especially at the Sunset on the Beach events. One year I mentioned to him that a vietnam vet had told me that he and fellow vietnam veterans had not been welcomed back after their service. Peter asked if I would say some words at the STOB event. That night I said a few words expressing a long overdue welcome home to the Vietnam veterans. In the crowd was my dear friend Tommy D. Tommy has served in the war and had been seriously wounded. He told me how much the words of aloha from Hawaii Five-0 meant to him and the follow vets he had been sitting with. Sadly when the next STOB rolled around Tommy had passed

That moment of aloha would never have happen without Peter Lenkov.

So as we mark the first July in a decade that we do not celebrate a new season of Hawaii Five-0 I cannot forget the man who brought that storied franchise back to life and gave moments of entertainment and joy to so many around the world. I pray for all involved and hope that healing, learning and growth occurs for everyone concerned.

And through it may not be politically correct I send my aloha to Peter and his ohana at this difficult time.

Stay safe everyone and Mask Up please.