Thread: Looking for a particular episode

This is a great site for Five-O fans. Used to watch the show back when it was originally on. There was an episode involving a person or people that were masquerading as police officers. They would ride in police cars and pull people over. That was a terrific episode. Can anyone tell me the name of the episode and or which season it was. Thank you so much.

Are you thinking of "Welcome to Our Branch Office"?

In that episode, four con artists constructed a fake Five-O team and attempted to shake people down for money.

Could also have been "Nightmare in Blue"

It also sounds like the Dirty Harry movie MAGNUM FORCE where 4 vigilante motorcycle cops (played by David Soul, Tim Matheson, Robert Urich, Kip Niven - all before they became famous) are riding around killing perps released on technicalities by the courts. Great movie!!!

Thank you for the replies. I will check out both episodes. By the way, the movie mentioned above,included a lot of big stars from the day.

Just saw Welcome to our branch office on the CBS app. Great episode as well.

Originally Posted by KonoFan View Post
    It was Nightmare in Blue.
    It’s a superb episode! And I would say also the most disturbing one in the entire series!! Especially with those shrieking violins!! Don Ray’s score for that episode was nominated for an Emmy.

Thread Information