Ok, it's a rule from another show's drinking game but could easily be used in Five-O. Stock footage is used quite a bit.

What I didn't expect is to see some of the same footage on other shows (figured somebody filmed it with the show).

Not the case for the shot of the airplane undercarriage. Seen about 21 times in Five-O, I've also seen it in "Magnum, P.I." (1980) with a plane landing in Honolulu as well as "Emergency!" and "Adam-12" when aircraft are landing at LAX. The footage has the airplane landing on runway 13. (The giveaway is the 13 had been repainted and you can see the old 13 still on the pavement). There's only one big problem: there is no runway 13 at Honolulu (or LAX). Oops!

So being me, I googled it and found this: https://www.shutterstock.com/video/c...ane-landing-on

It can be yours for the low, low price for $65! The video lasts 14 seconds.

For giggles, the runways at Honolulu are: 4L/22R and 4R/22L + 8L/26R and 8R/26L with the runways at LAX being 24R/6L and 24L/6R + 25R/7L and 25L/7R. for those curious, the Ls and Rs are painted on the runways too where applicable.

Now back to your regularly scheduled forum.