Thread: When did the show peak?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by ringfire211 View Post
    The psycho episodes are definitely the best!! Nobody did those like Five-O did. Usually you had more than one of those per season!!! But of course the heist episodes were fun too - everything from Ten Thousand Diamonds and a Heart to The Flip Side is Death. And how about the Filer episodes? Weren’t they heist episodes too?
    I think my favorite episode of the entire show's run is the one with the psycho mailman who bugs the psychiatrist's life.

Originally Posted by haoledw View Post
    Originally Posted by ringfire211 View Post
    The psycho episodes are definitely the best!! Nobody did those like Five-O did. Usually you had more than one of those per season!!! But of course the heist episodes were fun too - everything from Ten Thousand Diamonds and a Heart to The Flip Side is Death. And how about the Filer episodes? Weren’t they heist episodes too?
    I think my favorite episode of the entire show's run is the one with the psycho mailman who bugs the psychiatrist's life.
    “The Listener” is definitely a great one but “I’ll Kill ‘Em Again” and “Draw Me a Killer” are my 2 favorite psycho episodes.

But then you have to wonder about the likes of “Rest in Peace, Somebody” and “Hookman” which are my 2 all-time favorites. Do we classify those as psycho episodes or more like revenge episodes? And what about the chilling “Nightmare in Blue”? Does serial rapist qualify as a psycho episode? Does the character have to be schizophrenic to qualify as psycho?

Thread Information