Nice to see the forum with lots of discussions again. I have yet another:

Now we know one of the draws to Five-O (at least for me) is the fact that our favorite detectives are relatable. Yes, they're characters in a TV show but none of them are perfect. So amongst the Five-O detective corps, what's their dumbest moves in the series? I do understand that some of these are plot points to keep the story going and I'm going off the top of my head.

McGarrett: He had a habit of sharing case information with the bad guys and it happened more than once. But I would venture to say his dumbest move was going undercover and not informing his team in "A Short Walk On The Longshore."

Danno: While following a lead, falls right into a trap set by Marla and gang in "Deadly Courier."

Chin: Going out into the middle of the night to meet someone who called him up. The caller claimed to have information for him to prove he's not taking bribes in "Cry, Lie." Unfortunately, it leaves him without an alibi during a murder.

Kono: Following the kidnappers after the money drop at Sea Life Park in "The Ransom." He gets taken and is held with the little boy Timmy.

Ben: When they're trying to bring a guy named Durko in "Journey Out Of Limbo," Ben accidentally shoots him dead. This one was tough for me since I can't remember Ben making any real dumb moves.

Duke: The only one I can think for him is when he pulls the gun out of the car after the guy they chase down has a heart attack and crashes into a fire hydrant. Not only is Duke soaked, but so is the gun. Wouldn't fingerprints be washed away? I can't recall the episode at the moment.

Kimo and Lori: Sitting outside Meredith Howell's house when they should have put him into protective custody. As they eat sandwiches and speak banal dialogue, Howell is kidnapped by vigilantes. (Sorry Ringfire, I *hate* this scene and despise the episode "Though The Heavens Fall").

Truck: Stumbling his way through "The Kahuna" due to radiation poisoning. I don't know how many injuries he had in the end, but I know he twisted his ankles a couple of times and passed out at least once.

Honorable Mentions:
Nick: Chasing down Vera to the point she crashes into a trailer and burns up when the car explodes. She was the only lead they had up to that point in "The Young Assassins."

Frank: I can't think of anything for him off the top. I know he helped out more than being a permanent team member.

I'm sure there's stuff I have forgotten. Anybody else have any ideas?