Ringfire
Good feedback on Love Thy Neighbor, Take His Wife and Season 8 episodes. I was thinking what Season 8 episodes would be 3 stars or higher on the 4 Star system. I think Death's Name Is SAM, Honor Is An Unmarked Grave, Legacy Of Terror, Murder---Eyes Only, Retire In Sunny Hawaii, The Defector, etc are of high quality. They can stand up with Classics like Draw Me A Killer, Engaged To Be Buried, Highest Castle, Deepest Grave, Hookman, The Vashon Trilogy etc.

I think Death's Name Is SAM, Honor Is An Unmarked Grave, Legacy Of Terror, Murder Eyes Only, The Defector are very close to perfect episodes. Season 8 is underrated to me. I believe some of the great episodes are not talked about as much. Mr. Mike and I are fans of Honor Is An Unmarked Grave and give it the highest honor 4 stars ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐. I probably enjoy the Season 8 episodes more than Season 7 HFO. A Gun For McGarrett and How To Steal A Masterpiece (The Stolen Painting) one are 2 of my FAVS from Season 7. I'll have to look back at Mr. Mike's Classic HFO Season Review Average to see if Season 7 or Season 8 was scored higher. People seem to enjoy I'll Kill 'Em Again more than me. I did enjoy the re-creations. I was disappointed he killed Mr. Beecham. He was a nice boss. That's good discussion about the Empire Hotel. HFO decided to go their 1st is my guess. They happened to be right. JC