Thread: Six Kilos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fox35 in Orlando aired the entire syndication package of H5O episodes all through the late 80s and 90s into 2002, but never once aired “Six Kilos” even though they cycled through the episodes a dozen times each or more (they occasionally ran it twice per day). Odd that they were never offered “Six Kilo” but other stations were in that era.

For a time, they skipped “A Killer Grows Wings” each cycle, instead airing “Capsule Kidnapping” twice in a row due to a dubbing error at the station. I called and emailed each time until they finally got around to fixing the error. So that particular episode was elusive to me as well in the pre-DVD, VHS-recording era.

First post on your website Mr. Mike and I am blown away with the amount of Five-O information I have learned about each episode and actors and guest stars, just to name three things.

I was watching Six Kilos today and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but no, they weren’t. The uniform that Gerald S. O'Loughlin had on said MUANA Loa Refrigeration Service. It should have said Mauna Loa and I wonder how an obvious error got past them.

Thank you.

Thread Information