Six Kilos is a solid Episode 1 Episode. There are numerous small mistakes I've noticed after each viewing. Here's just a few of them:
1. McG impersonating Brown. The McG would have no knowledge that a few of these criminals worked together. Luckily, they did not. McG could have been in trouble early.
2. Meeting The Nitro Man. McG meeting the Nitro Man to receive the Nitro is an important part. He is apprehended at the hotel. The Nitro Man did not report back. I think this is a small hole in Six Kilos.
3. The Tattoo. I'm no tattoo expert but to duplicate a tattoo that quickly...I think that would be difficult to do. We see Swanson examine the tattoo on his arm.
4. The Airport. HFO could have just followed Brown from the airport to the Hotel. It's strange they would confront him at the locker. Say Brown had not resisted. What would have happened next?
There are positives in Six Kilos. McG had the opportunity to go undercover and show another side. I also enjoyed Danno on his fake fishing trip taking the pictures of the criminals. They could identify who was in the group. I also thought the stealing of the Six Kilos was expertly done. As a viewer, I could feel myself aboard. The close quarters added to the suspense and claustrophobia feel. I loved when they escaped diving into the water. I would give Six Kilos 4 stars out of 6. JC