So...trying to watch Blue Bloods on Ion today (station is having technical difficulties so it's weird)..

Anyway, they had an ad with a police car skidding on the street and several military aircraft landing in what appeared to be Hawaii. No titles, no nothing, just scenes with palm trees in their logo at the end of the ad.

I tried looking up the station with no answers and then went to Wikipedia. I know it's not the best source, but sometimes it has info other places don't. Sure enough, the reboot is making its way onto Ion Television. I don't know when it's supposed to start (no date was given in the ad) but I'm sure they'll run all 10 seasons. So, if you happened to miss it the first time around, now's your chance to catch up. I believe I'll pass again.

I did uncover one item: apparently Danny/Danno has his own Wikipedia page. I don't know whether to be disturbed or not. The quick perusal tells me a fan of the reboot wrote it up because the original gets an equivalent of about one paragraph while the reboot takes up most of the page. I should be more motivated to add but I dunno.