Thread: Reboot on Ion TV

So...trying to watch Blue Bloods on Ion today (station is having technical difficulties so it's weird)..

Anyway, they had an ad with a police car skidding on the street and several military aircraft landing in what appeared to be Hawaii. No titles, no nothing, just scenes with palm trees in their logo at the end of the ad.

I tried looking up the station with no answers and then went to Wikipedia. I know it's not the best source, but sometimes it has info other places don't. Sure enough, the reboot is making its way onto Ion Television. I don't know when it's supposed to start (no date was given in the ad) but I'm sure they'll run all 10 seasons. So, if you happened to miss it the first time around, now's your chance to catch up. I believe I'll pass again.

I did uncover one item: apparently Danny/Danno has his own Wikipedia page. I don't know whether to be disturbed or not. The quick perusal tells me a fan of the reboot wrote it up because the original gets an equivalent of about one paragraph while the reboot takes up most of the page. I should be more motivated to add but I dunno.

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    Here is the main page for H50 characters as referred to above. Major characters have their own pages which are linked from this one. The emphasis seems to be on the reboot characters. The Classic H50 ones get short shrift, though they are mentioned if they have the same name.

Someone obviously had too much time on their hands (I should talk).

Well, Ion has given a date. It was on one of the sliders at the bottom of the screen.

The reboot begins airing January 8 at 9am ET/8am CT.

In case anyone is interested.

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...es)_characters

Hmmm, this link is the one referenced two messages above. I thought I had posted that message (with the link), but then later it wasn't there. So I posted it again ... seemingly without the link at all, duh!

Thread Information