Thread: Season 10 re-viewing is done (an update)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    I have finished doing my re-view of season 10 of the original, which joins seasons 1-4 and 12, which are also finished. There are only 27 episodes left to do for all seasons. This page shows how many shows are left to do in the others at this time:

http://fiveohomepage.com/ratings/todo.htm

Doing these reviews again, some of which have not been updated for 20 years or more, has kept me busy indoors during these troubled times.

By the way, I was checking one of the old archived discussion forums just now and came across this, which is good for a laugh. It takes the video from "A Stranger In His Grave" (one of the episodes I re-viewed again recently) and adds music from the score to "The Expendables" written by Brian Tyler, who was involved with music for the reboot:

http://fiveohomepage.com/video/stranger-grave.mp4

Thanks for your great work, Mike. I've spent many pleasurable hours reading and rereading your episode summaries and reviews.

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    You're welcome!

So I have been watching the show on Paramount+. I haven't watched every episode, but have watched a lot from each season, including most of season 12. Wow, season 12 so very meh. There were a few interesting plots that didn't deliver though.

The finale might have been an ok story for an earlier episode, but as the last one, I didn't care for it.

Thread Information