Thread: Finished!

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    Yesterday I finally finished my project to re-view all H50 episodes. I started this in the summer of 2018, because I wanted to be 50 years ahead of the upcoming pilot and first season shows which were originally broadcast in 1968. I managed to keep ahead of shows in that season, and also did seasons 2-4 ahead of time. After this, I decided to just jump all over the place instead of doing them in season order, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc. Actually, I still have a couple of shows to write up again, will take care of that shortly. Revised ratings, which have already been discussed elsewhere, can be viewed here: http://fiveohomepage.com/ratings/Five-Oh%20Ratings.htm

WOO-HOO!!!!

Congratulations, Mr. Mike!!! I've enjoyed your reviews immensely!

Very nice!

I enjoyed the updates, including all the pictures and the death/injury lists.

Congratulations, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Thanks. I am looking forward to reading them. During the pandemic, I decided to rewatch the entire series in order. I lost steam a few months ago after season 9 and still have the glory of 10-12 to suffer through.

Mike,
    I had a list of bloopers I found during my rewatch marathon with time stamps and everything that I wanted to submit to you and damn if I didn't lose it. :-(

I still remember this funny one where Danno and I think Ben pick up a witness and took her to their vehicle. Danno was in the driver's seat and Ben opened the front passenger door and the actress obviously thought Ben was going to sit up front with them (instead he went to the rear) so she slid all the way across the front seat and almost landed in MacArthur's lap before seeing her mistake and sliding back to the passenger side. The look on his face when she slammed into him was great.

Originally Posted by haoledw View Post
    I still remember this funny one where Danno and I think Ben pick up a witness and took her to their vehicle. Danno was in the driver's seat and Ben opened the front passenger door and the actress obviously thought Ben was going to sit up front with them (instead he went to the rear) so she slid all the way across the front seat and almost landed in MacArthur's lap before seeing her mistake and sliding back to the passenger side. The look on his face when she slammed into him was great.
    You don't happen to remember the episode do you? If it was Ben, that narrows stuff down to Seasons 5-7. If not, it could be anywhere from 1-11. I'm sure I've seen it since I've watched the episodes multiple times but I'm not recalling this one.

Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    You don't happen to remember the episode do you? If it was Ben, that narrows stuff down to Seasons 5-7. If not, it could be anywhere from 1-11. I'm sure I've seen it since I've watched the episodes multiple times but I'm not recalling this one.
    Not yet. Maybe it will come to me. Unfortunately I am not even certain it was Ben and not Duke who Danno was partnered with on the pick up.

If it's what I think it is, I've just seen in S08E14 Wooden Model Of A Rat. The timing is 22:03 on the Amazon digital copy. The actress is Josie Over, a stock player who appeared in several episodes. In this case, she was the mistress of a foreign courier who was part of August March's smuggling ring. Danno and Duke just met her with new papers for her boyfriend and they were getting into the car to go see him. Unfortunately, March's dude got to the courier first.

Over and MacArthur slammed into one another because they were trying to take up the same spot! (he was just climbing into the driver's seat.)

Thread Information