Thread: Luciana Paluzzi is 86 today

Thanks for the information Mr. Mike. I enjoyed Luciana Paluzzi's acting in My Friend, The Enemy Season 10. Miss LaBella was a memorable character. A hard-working journalist with important information. You pointed out the good points and the negatives in your review on My Friend, The Enemy. It's 1 of my FAV later episodes 10,11, 12. I agree on the abduction of the Princess. It was kind of cumbersome and awkwardly presented with the fake accident and then driving the limousine to a dead end area. It might have been better if they had somehow escaped with the princess at the big party she was going to attend. She could have went up to a room to rest or change and she was taken at that point. I remember thinking it was a great episode for attractive women. Luciana, the Princess Jemilla, and the other Princess. Duke got blinded and eyes burned by that solution but his glasses blocked some of it. Happy Birthday 🎂 Luciana 86. May you continue to live a blessed and healthy life. We have lost too many Classic HFO 🌊 alumni the last few years. JC

Thread Information