Thread: Karen Rhodes - Best and Worst Episodes (from 1997)

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    Best: Once Upon a Time (Hon. Ment: King of the Hill; The Box)
    Worst: One for the Money

Best: Just Lucky, I Guess (Hon. Ment.: The Singapore File, The Joker's Wild, Man, Wild; Blind Tiger; Cry, Lie)
    Worst: A Bullet for McGarrett

Best: Over Fifty? Steal (Hon. Ment.:Time and Memories, Paniolo, Trouble in Mind, The Reunion, The Guarnerius Caper, To Kill or Be Killed, F.O.B. Honolulu)
    Worst: Dear Enemy

Best: Skinhead (Hon. Ment: R&R&R; Highest Castle, Deepest Grave; Rest in Peace, Somebody; Nine, Ten -- You're Dead)
    Worst: A Matter of Mutual Concern

Best: Tie between The Jinn Who Clears the Way and the Vashon trilogy (Hon. Ment: Death is a Company Policy; The Listener)
    Worst: The Diamond that Nobody Stole.

Best: Hookman (close race! Hon. Ment: Draw Me a Killer; Mother's Deadly Helper; Nightmare in Blue)
    Worst: Tricks are Not Treats

Best: I hate having to choose! Three way tie this time: We Hang Our Own, I'll Kill 'Em Again, and Bones of Contention (Hon Ment: Computer Killer, How to Steal a Masterpiece, Diary of a Gun)
    Worst: A Study in Rage

Best: Honor is an Unmarked Grave (again a hard choice. Hon Ment: Wooden Model of a Rat, Anatomy of a Bribe, A Killer Grows Wings, Retire in Sunny Hawaii -- Forever, Termination with Extreme Prejudice)
    Worst: The Waterfront Steal

Best: Nine Dragons
    Worst: Ready, Aim . . .

Best: Up the Rebels (Hon. Ment: The Descent of the Torches)
    Worst: A Short Walk on the Longshore (Dishonorable Mentions to Angel in Blue, Tall on the Wave, and When Does a War End?)

Best: Number One With a Bullet
    Worst: The Case Against Philip Christie (Dishonorable Mentions to The Pagoda Factor, Small Potatoes, The Bark and the Bite, and Why Won't Linda Die?)

Best: A Lion in the Streets (it's the ONLY tolerable one!)
    Worst: A Bird in Hand . . . (Honorable Mentions for Worst of the season: all the rest of them!)

I agree with just about every choice for Worst episodes, and many of the choices for Best episodes, too.

For season 2 and 3 bests, I’d go with Forty Feet High....and And a Time to Die, respectively (with The Second Shot as a S3 runner up). I think season 1’s best was Deathwatch.

I can’t take any list seriously that has A Bullet for McGarrett as the worst of season 2.

Did she completely blank on To Hell With Babe Ruth?

Agreed, ringfire, that season 2 turd was a crapfest worthy of a season 12 episode!

Thread Information