Thread: 10 FAV HAWAII FIVE-Os (1968-1980) Episodes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Double Exposure is my favorite hands down.

I would put I'll Kill 'Em Again at 11. I take or leave Rest in Peace. But this is proof - to each their own. I'll give you a perfect example ringfire - Though The Heavens Fall which I know you like a lot. I ... hate ... it.

Besides, what would your Top Ten be?

Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    Double Exposure is my favorite hands down.

I would put I'll Kill 'Em Again at 11. I take or leave Rest in Peace. But this is proof - to each their own. I'll give you a perfect example ringfire - Though The Heavens Fall which I know you like a lot. I ... hate ... it.

Besides, what would your Top Ten be?
    Bobbi, I would not say that I like Though the Heavens Fall “a lot”. It would never make it anywhere near my favorites list. The last great episode on the show was The Skyline Killer. There isn’t anything in season 12 that I would call great. I just happen to think Heavens was the best of what we got that season. By no means is it great though. If I never saw it again it would be no loss for me whatsoever.

As for my top 10 that’s really difficult.

I could probably give you my top 4. See, I can’t even come up with a top 5 lol.

1. Rest In Peace, Somebody
    2. Hookman
    3. V for Vashon: The Father
    4. I’ll Kill ‘Em Again

I’m leaning towards Nightmare in Blue for #5 which is definitely the most disturbing episode! Can’t rank them after that. It’s a crapshoot at that point. So many great ones!

Thread Information