Thread: Addressing All Issues And Matters Clearing The Air

I've seen different things said since I returned to the Classic HFO forum about my posts. A Classic Hawaii Five-O forum is where you would discuss Classic HFO (1968-1980). I see some of the great names on Mr. Mike's HFO forum residing here as well. Hopefully, this will clear up all issues and matters.

1. The 6 Star System-I created this system for Classic Hawaii Five-O episodes only around a decade ago. It allowed more flexibility and tiering for the greatest HFO episodes. Didn't We Meet At A Murder?, Engaged To Be Buried, Highest Castle, Deepest Grave, Hookman, etc. In fact, the 6 star system was 1st mentioned on Mr. Mike's forum in December 2013 near Christmas I believe. This isn't some new system "to be cool" or "center of attention." As I've discussed this week, I've been writing the new HFO reviews in Mr. Mike's 4 Star System. There really isn't much to say now about this. It will be the 4 star system in the reviews going forward.

2. The Season 13 Episodes-I did not create the Season 13 episodes. Mr. Mike created the Season 13 episodes years ago. I don't know when he started those. I think when Mr. Mike had his forum...Some Classic HFO fans submitted some name titles and a few episodes. They are supposed to be funny and light-hearted. I tried some creative episodes for Season 13. I think mine are quite good. You see for The Burning Ice it was turned around Ice Ice Baby Burning. Vanilla Ice had a big rap hit with Ice Ice Baby in the late 1980's or early 1990's. I would have figured most heard or know the song. Maybe, some others should create some Season 13 episodes. It's easy to criticize.

3. Criticisms And Discussions-My Classic HFO Reviews and other posts are fair game on the forum. Honestly, I think I write intelligent HFO posts and solid reviews. I'm not going to lose sleep if something I posted is criticized. I didn't in 1978 when I was a kid...It's not going to happen in 2021.

4. A Second Wind-I had to scratch and claw over nearly 20 months to be back on the Forum. Thanks to Todd for working with me and reissuing me a new password. I have plenty to catch up on and working to create intelligent posts and reviews for discussion. I think the Question Of The Day could be something I continue. Plenty of potential Questions Of The Day over 12 Seasons and around 280 episodes.

5. MAY-An important month. I'm happy that I regained forum access again. May is my FAV month of the year. I was born in May (18 May) and had many important things in life happen in May. Finished NAVY Boot Camp May 28, 1993. My back to back Spelling Championships in May 1982 & 1983. I graduated from the Community College in May and earned my 4 year in Psychology degree graduating in May 2002. I also had my accident in May 1982 when I was struck by a man moving across state. He was driving over 50 miles per hour skidding but hitting my body at full force. I had headaches and nosebleeds for 2 years. As a young kid back in the 1980's, we were still learning about concussions. You learn quick as a child to press forward and keep your mouth shut. Thankfully, I moved into my Grandma's place a few years later. She introduced me to the Classic HFO episodes in the late 1980's. I remember they also showed the 12 Season episodes I think under "The McGarrett" name. I'm truly grateful to be alive and to watch the incredible episodes of HFO. "Center Of Attention" far from it I believe. Just have a burning desire to discuss Classic HFO and contribute to the Forum. MAY also important in HFO. I know Duke and Chin Ho were born in MAY. JC

Hi John,

I'm the owner of this forum, and the one who helped you get your account issues worked out.

I have received some complaints about your posting here, and wanted to address them. As you may have seen, this is a bit of a "slow moving" forum. Someone actively posting here will quickly dominate the entire front page, to where it's mostly their own threads and posts! This doesn't happen as easily on faster-moving forums, where there's so much content that active posters are just one of many voices.

Some people don't want to come here and see "The John Chergi Show" regarding Five-O fandom. They want to see a variety of threads by a variety of people, and not see too much from one individual (not even me, the owner!)

Therefore, while I welcome your continued participation here, I'm going to have to ask that you slow down your activity level here, and create far fewer threads.

In the meantime, I am going to merge a lot of your threads together into one, so people can still see your content, but it doesn't dominate the front page. Please don't create new threads very often, as that can really create a cluttered look here.

Please post all of your future reviews here: https://hawaiifiveo.org/forum/showth...iew-Thread-***

Thanks.

Thread Information