Thread: Ned Beatty

Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    Ned Beatty, who starred in S09E03, Oldest Profession — Latest Price, has passed away.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/13/us/ne...ies/index.html

Aww, man!

He voiced the evil teddy bear in Toy Story 3 and did I don't know what else. He was from Louisville, KY and I grew up not far from there.

RIP, Ned

Sorry to hear about Ned Beatty's passing. He played his character with efficient proficiency in Oldest Profession--- Latest Price. This was an episode I had never seen before until maybe 2 winters ago. I watched this episode along with Angel In Blue, Honor Is An Unmarked Grave, Invitation To Murder, When Does A War End? and a few other episodes. I really enjoyed the episode from the standpoint that they made the prostitutes interesting people and caring and thinking. They weren't made into junkies or other unsavory characters. I like how Char looked out for the ladies especially the one running a temperature. It was also well-written the meeting scene when the prostitutes discussed should they pay the money or not. Good acting by Ned Beatty in this episode and a surprisingly strong Season 9 episode. Season 9 a particularly FAV season of mine. Rest In Peace Ned Beatty. Another Classic HFO Alumni passes away. Seems we have been saying that plenty in 2021. JC

Thread Information