Sorry to hear about Joanne Linville's passing. She was one I mentioned of the oldest living HFO alumni. Mr. Mike provided a more updated list of 90+ years old HFO alumni. I remember watching "Once Upon A Time" in the late 1980's for the 1st time. It definitely held my interest as the flamboyant and intelligent Dr. Fremont would be a difficult adversary in Court. She had plenty of loyal followers and many who believed she was like a Saint. Linville really shined in this episode. Very charismatic and magnetic as Dr. Fremont. You really couldn't help noticing her in the scenes. Outstanding performance! It was also intelligent writing having McG's family in the episode. This gives McG the extra motivation and strength to battle Dr. Fremont. I would have loved to see Mary Anne in future episodes. Did they have any more children? How were Mary Anne and Tommy moving on from such a devastating loss? Would she move to Hawaii to be closer to Steve etc? I remember being shocked with the vegetable dye in the Court. It was getting late in the episode. Dr. Fremont took the bait looking for a volunteer to show the machines in action. McG made the quick switch to the vegetable dye. It was a powerful moment. Classic HFO continued to be ahead of it's time in Once Upon A Time, All The King's Horses, Three Dead Cows, The Computer Killer, etc. It would be interesting what Dr. Fremont received in a sentence. In 2021, we still hear stories of miracle cures and relief from creams, magnets, pills, supplements and other machines. You'll hear Court Cases today about people peddling certain products and their qualifications. Once Upon A Time definitely was 1 of the best Season 1 episodes. It also establishes McGarrett's tremendous devotion, intelligence, and resourcefulness in bringing the guilty to justice. JC