As the years march on, I think about Pete King In Beautiful Screamer and his importance. Classic HFO sure would have been different if Pete King would have pressed charges. Danno attacked and punched Pete King without provocation as the HFO team was investigating the death of Danno's fiancee. It would have placed DA John Manicote and HFO in a tight spot. We have seen how the Governor and Manicote react over the years. HFO is held in high regard and to a high standard and there be no hint of corruption or impropriety. I give Pete King credit for being cool and understanding of the situation. He later realized they were going to be married. It was plenty of emotion with Danno. Thankfully, Danno continued to work for a good 11 years as a HFO Detective. I was always curious what Pete King would have become. Maybe a famous Hawaiian artist or painter. Could have branched off into sculpting or teaching. Maybe, an art historian.

Question Of The Day: Do you believe you would have enjoyed Classic HFO MORE, LESS, or ABOUT THE SAME if John Saxon played the Steve McGarrett character? JC