I was thinking watching a few Classic HFO episodes...You know if they were just able to receive some help with today's technology. I'll give 3 quick examples.
1. F.O.B. Honolulu-Nicole Fleming rides up the glass envelope and changes clothes as the elevator rises high. I think Kono sees her on one of the floors but can't tell Chin Ho in time. He remembers Fleming in her original outfit. She escapes. Say Kono could text quickly to Chin or send a quick e-mail. Fleming could have been stopped right there or later followed.
2. Cry, Lie-Chin Ho was brilliantly framed by the lawyer Cahlo and his associates. 1 of the problems was Chin could not remember what days he did things over a period of weeks. Say he had his cellphone and planner on it. Could have helped him remember what days he stayed home or went out.
3. The Young Assassins-McG and Danno could have sent E-mails and Texts back and forth when Danno was captured by The People's Attack Group. It's more than likely the PAG would have found the cell phone but it's interesting to think about.
I was wondering Classic HFO fans: Can you think of any particular instances in Classic HFO episodes where today's technology (cell phones, computers, internet, certain communications E-Mail etc) could have assisted McG and the HFO team? JC