I have created "suites" from music in individual episodes.

Before, there were individual cues in these episodes which you could click on. Only problem with this was, you would be thrown to another page where you could only see the player for this cue, with no reference back to the listings of the cues on the previous page.

You can see some suites, where I combined these individual cues, on this page: http://fiveohomepage.com/5-0log1.htm

Look in the "MUSIC" section for certain shows. This does not include all shows ... yet.

I managed to find a player which uses the AUDIO command in HTML for the combined cues (suites). You can now see the player and the progress of the music while you are looking at the names of the individual cues from the suite which are right below this.

Where the specific cues begin in the suite are indicated by the times in bold red type. If you drag the round "player" thingie to those approximate times, you can hear just a specific cue.

Recent shows which I have given this treatment to -- newer than that for shows which were already done -- include "Forty Feet High And It Kills," "No Blue Skies," "By The Numbers," and "Draw Me A Killer." This treatment has also been given to "A Thousand Pardons -- You're Dead!" in season two and "Highest Castle, Deepest Grave" in season four.

I don't know if I want to do this kind of musical anal-ysis for every show. I was trying to come up with a "system" for doing all the various component parts of this procedure, but this just got very complicated. I should probably do all the shows by Stevens (57 in total, according to IMDb) and then other composers ... Broughton, Ray, Shores, Geller, etc. I don't think I will do Cacavas.