For anyone that’s interested, ME-TV PLUS, which airs lots of classic cop shows (including our beloved H5O)and Westerns that aren’t featured on the flagship Me-TV channel, just became available on FRNDLY-TV for $6.99/mo (with annual subscription) or $9.99/mo (monthly subscription).

https://try.frndlytv.com/channels/metv-2

It’s also on Philo TV, another streaming service which is a little more expensive. Both are good options since ME-TV PLUS isn’t carried in many local markets via over-the-air antenna, compared to the flagship station.

FRNDLY TV and Philo TV also carry the sister stations (Me-TV, Catchy Comedy, Story, Movies! and Heroes & Icons aka H&I, which also runs H5O). So if for some reason you don’t have the H5O DVDs or digital copies and those stations aren’t shown locally in your area, you have other ways to enjoy the show via streaming. It’s also running on Pluto TV and Amazon Freevee.

Honestly, this is probably the most national TV exposure the series has had since the late 90s, when it aired on The Family Channel, WGN, and various local stations.