Thread: NCIS: Hawaii Coming Soon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Five-O Home Page Author Mr. Mike's Avatar
    https://www.tvinsider.com/1001781/fa...international/

NCIS: Hawai’i (CBS)

The NCIS franchise has everything required to top the ratings: quirky, lovable characters, twisty crime cases, action galore and will-they-or-won’t-they office romances. And they know how to end a season! Flagship NCIS left Gibbs (Mark Harmon) in danger—again; Los Angeles said goodbye to longtime cast members Barrett Foa and Renée Felice Smith; New Orleans wrapped its seven-season run with a wedding for big boss Pride (we’ll miss you, Scott Bakula!). With Hawai’i, producers break new ground.

Why We’re Excited

The NCIS world has no shortage of fascinating, gutsy women, but for the first time the team lead is female. She’s Special Agent in Charge Jane Tennant, a mother of two, played by Vanessa Lachey (Truth Be Told), who notes: “I’m excited to bring a different layer to this role and hopefully inspire this next generation of girls and women.” —Kate Hahn

=====

I thought they were going to have appearances by some people from the H50 reboot who didn't get much employment, i.e., Katrina Law, as well as the actors playing Junior, Tani, Kamekona, etc., maybe even Duke?!?

Vanessa Lachey appeared on S01E17 ("Powa Maka Moana"), the first-season pirate episode of the H50 reboot under her maiden name of Vanesse Minnillo, which was broadcast February 14, 2011. In my review of this episode, I described her as "very hot."
    Last edited by Mr. Mike; 09-25-2021 at 06:33 PM.

Thread Information