Tonight, CBS aired S04E07 "Air Cargo -- Dial For Murder".

A theft racket has been running unchecked at Asiam Cargo, that is until undercover agent Jerry Turner (Ward Benson) is killed at the beginning of the episode. His death brings an unwanted spotlight onto the whole operation, which has slimy people galore.

The thefts are so bad, Joanna Grayson (Sheri Rice) dies because she doesn't get life-saving medicine in time. Her husband, Fred (Michael Strong), goes off the deep end.

The head of this racket is Sullivan (Don Chastain) and he literally knocks off anyone getting in his way including Ling (James Hong). Poor Ling is found frozen in a cargo bin of toys in 'Tokyo'.

In the end, Fred Grayson rigs a box with dynamite to kill Sullivan because he blames Sullivan for his wife's death. The episode ends with a literal bang when McGarrett throws the box over the cliff.

Mr. Mike does a way better job in his review and gallery: http://www.fiveohomepage.com/5-0log4.htm#79

This episode has so much potential but fails in several respects in execution and thus is a "meh" episode to me. Marion Ross makes another guest appearance on the show, this time as Anita Putnam, who is caught in the middle of the ring due to her daughter's drug use. It's Putnam that allows Five-O and the other agency they're working with (I think it's the Feds) to crack the ring.

It's also a question whether they actually bust the guy for Turner's murder that set everything in motion. I don't know if they did.

However, there are some shots that are re-used later in the series that begin in this episode including the three cargo trucks convoying at the airport.

Happy 50th, Air Cargo -- Dial For Murder!!