Thanks Bobbi for the 50th Anniversary reminder on For A Million...Why Not? This is 1 of my FAV episodes in the Series. It's such a creative and detailed episode. They could have made a movie out of this work. I love the eclectic group from Blumberg to Hawkins to Carol the beautiful bank employee. She does an excellent job feeding the heist group information needed to execute the brazen robbery of the 6 million dollars. It's just an outstanding episode. I think they should have gotten away with the money. It was a brilliant plan. Hawkins sure was a piece of work. I think their mistake was murdering the printer Carlson. He wasn't going to say anything. Killing Carlson the Printer led to finding the type scattered all over the floor. I agree with Mr. Mike and others it was a little far-fetched what was recent type and what was not. It was believable to me that Danno would think of TIKI GODS. Only so many letter combinations. I think the episode would have been enhanced if McGarrett was working the case. He was at the Oporta Trial. Another small disappointment was not having the criminals distribute the money and be jubilant. I guess it would be difficult to fake 6 million dollars in bills and fake paper. It's probably why they ordered them out before the money was shown. A JC FAV despite a few things that could have been executed better. Probably 3 stars on the 4 star scale. JC