Tonight 50 years ago, CBS aired S04E10 "Rest In Peace, Somebody." (Again, going off the dates on Mr. Mike's web page).

His review is here: http://www.fiveohomepage.com/5-0log4.htm#82

Not one of my favorites (I do like it, don't get me wrong) and there's a lot packed into it (and I know several forum regulars really like this episode).

A guy (Norm Alden) taunts, insults and generally gives McGarrett hell. Turns out the guy is a dishonored cop that McGarrett voted to be kicked off the force due to multiple complaints for roughing up suspects. The guy, Bill Cameron, has never forgiven McGarrett for not backing him. Cameron sends Five-O scrambling to try to piece together clues including breaking into Chin Ho's garage! (Much to Chin's aggravation). Cameron even goes so far as putting dead fish into the trunk of the car Danno drives around the most.

After chasing his tail, McGarrett finally puts the pieces together and figures out Cameron is behind all the crap. McGarrett also deduces Cameron's target: the governor (Richard Denning)! The governor's death would ruin McGarrett and Five-O for sure. However, our favorite elite squad betters Cameron in the end with Danno proving his sharpshooter capabilities again.

I know there is so much more that can be said for this episode and I'll leave that to the guys who enjoy this episode much more than me. Many apologies for the late posting.

Happy 50th, "Rest In Peace, Somebody"!!!