Great comments Mr. Mike. I remember you had it at 4 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐ before. Murder Eyes Only. I found something new in this episode. Years back I think on your forum, I discussed on McGarrett throwing the papers package through the window. It really was lucky the window 🪟 broke through. I noticed watching it in the week...There sounds like something heavier in the package or something metallic. It breaks through the window with force. Don't see how the papers or the package could have broken through the window. I would have to look back in the forum archives. Some good discussion about it similar to the paint can and trail of paint in Rest In Peace Somebody.

Was very impressed with Murder Eyes Only the outstanding photography and story. They also effectively utilized the US NAVY and military throughout the episode. McGarrett doing his 2 weeks Reserve Duty working on the case also was a nice touch. Donna Mills also was a favorite of mine in the episode. There was good writing as you aren't sure if she was involved or not. Until you see Wo Fat. I will also agree that Yesterday Died... and Honor Is An Unmarked Grave deserve the highest rating. I upgraded these 2 episodes a year or two ago.