Mr. Mike
Thanks for the feedback. I remember early in the episode when Julian was shot and killed near the General. McG wasn't sure who's the intended target. The General or Julian. It would have been more interesting to see HFO bring in those who threatened the General about the War. Maybe, some threatening letters directed to him or other demonstrators who were verbally threatening. It seemed the General as the real target was quickly brushed off and focusing on the Peace Group. I always like when HFO brings in some colorful suspects. Enjoy your viewpoints. You have a unique perspective watching HFO from the original episodes and later in syndication. Also, now in the HFO DVD Series. Some of those younger, I barely remember some Season 11 and 12 episodes. Started watching the syndicated episodes in the later 1980's. I also enjoyed the little post you wrote on how you discover new things on the rewatches. I was watching Murder Eyes Only a 4 Star episode. There was the moment at the restaurant where Miss Bissell shows McG the picture. The Lt. also had a similar picture. Where would you place Murder Eyes Only in a Top 20 or Top 50 episodes list? JC