Good remarks Ringfire. I think Yesterday Died And Tomorrow Won't Be Born deserves a place for a few reasons.
1. McGarrett The Brilliant HFO Boss Is Shot. It's a startling and surprising opening. McG is shot by an unknown assailant 3 times. One of the early episodes McG shows his strength and steely resolve to survive. That's etched in my mind. 70/30 Against.
2. Trinian And His Wife. I think the writers did an excellent work here as she had moved on with Joe being imprisoned for 15 years. She did love and think about Joe. That relationship was well-done.
3. Trinian Guilty Or Innocent. This is 1 of the best revenge episodes in HFO catalogue. From McG's and the court information, it appeared that Trinian was the guilty party but it leaves some room open because Ruetggers made a deal arrangement. Could he have been wrong about Trinian.
4. The Ending. I think it was supenseful Trinian marching up and ascending the staircase in uniform. His final target the AG. Danno and Mrs. Trinian arriving just in time. Danno showed himself to be a strong 2nd in command.

I really enjoyed this episode and a few years ago increased it from 3.5 stars to 4 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐ on the 4 Star system here. Also, from 5.5 to 6 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ on my special 6 star HFO rating.