Ok, just watched "Number One With A Bullet" on H&I. They aired both parts and actually had the previews this time!

Anyway, I've watched these episodes several times and just noticed something today. Why I just noticed, who knows.

Of course, we meet Tony Alika (Ross Martin) for the first time. He's paired with Ray Santoro (Antony Ponzini) to partner with Sonny (Richard Dimitri) in the disco business. Sonny's sister Yvonne (Yvonne Elliman) is a rising star who is in love with Johnny Munroe (James Darren). Munroe has connections to LA and mobster Allie Francis (Nehemiah Persoff). Francis arrives in Hawaii and begins, as Munroe says at the end of part 1, "World War III."

Alika is in charge of the local kumu and declares war by leaving a shark or part of a shark in Francis' hotel shower.

Now in the scene, Francis is in the bathroom for several minutes while talking to Munroe's buddy, Phil (Brendan Burns). My point is - wouldn't Francis smell the fish!?

When I lived in Alaska, I visited Seward several times. It's a fishing/port town on the Kenai Peninsula and when you get to town, you smell the fish immediately!

With a dead fish in the shower, it should be obvious. It's not like fish smell pretty or anything! Well, I suppose fish smell tasty to those that eat it. (I'm one).