Thread: Kojak Dead On His Feet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First time I've watched Kojak Dead On His Feet. Have to agree with Mr. Mike's 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. It is an excellent episode and exemplary acting throughout the cast. Masterpiece episode! 4 enthusiastic stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Dead On His Feet. Even the final scene is gripping as they wait for word on Det. Fiore's condition. Would be in my Kojak Top 5. JC

I haven’t seen this one but it sounds very similar to the STREETS OF SAN FRAN episode “Before I Die” with Leslie Nielsen. Nielsen is a cop with a terminal condition who’s dying but he’s obsessed with taking out the mob boss (Ray Danton) before he dies. Even Joanne Linville is in both episodes.

Mr. Mike is right on the money with these Kojak reviews. The Betrayal is definitely worth 4 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐. Det. Carlucci & Maus have an excellent chemistry and I enjoyed the part when Maus takes the money 💰 out of Courtland's place. Maus his informant definitely makes Det. Carlucci look sharp with his information leading to the jewelry store attempted heist and other busts. Karen Leibowitz notices Maus from behind rummaging through Courtland's apartment and runs away quickly. There's 1 thing I'm not sure about near the end. Leibowitz and Maus talk but does she remember it's Maus at Courtland's. She pauses and asks about it's going to cost him. Initially, she says she doesn't recall Maus. Just an excellent episode! Paul Anka was outstanding as Maus. Really enjoyed the character. I thought Det. Carlucci was great too as the ambitious detective trying to rise up the ladder. Definitely 4 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐. Excellent casting and story. Enjoyed it from start to finish. JC

Thread Information