Thread: Clu Gulager has passed

Another Five-O guest star has passed.

Clu Gulager guested at least twice - "Fools Die Twice" and "Assault On The Palace". He made have been in others but those are the two I can think of right away.

Variety had the article I read: https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/clu...ad-1235335294/

RIP, Sir.

Bobbi
    Thanks for the Clu Gulager remembrance. Enjoyed Clu in Assault On The Palace. Season 9. He was the Curator (Arthur Lambert) at the Museum and Professor Kalani's killer. The re-enactment of the Wilcox Rebellion was entertaining and the robbing of the bank at the same time of the re-enactment...That was pure genius. It goes downhill after the robbery when Taxi Joe's map is a yellow brick road to the towers. Holding the kidnapped members of the Wilcox Rebellion. The ones not involved in the bank robbery. Also, Lambert shoots at McG at the museum place. He could have just used that to kill Kalani. Making it appear a street crime or something.
    Yes, Fools Die Twice. Solid episode. Always enjoyed Clu Gulager 's work. He had a long life at 93. Condolences to his family and friends and acting colleagues. Another 1 of the over 90 year old Classic HFO alumni who has passed this year. JC

Hey Todd - I just noticed that the auto-correct flubbed the title and my post for Clu Gulager's name. Sorry about that guys. Any way to fix that?

Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    Hey Todd - I just noticed that the auto-correct flubbed the title and my post for Clu Gulager's name. Sorry about that guys. Any way to fix that?
    Fixed

Thank you, Todd!

Thread Information