Hi,

These are my two favorites because of Billy Windom. He was a staple in the QM stable so when QM took a chance and produced a sitcom, he chose Billy because QM's stable often meant gold when it came to selling shows. However, the show, Landon, Landon and Landon did not sell. QM tried it one more time and re-tooled it as QUick and Quiet, it still didn't sell.

Bill fell in love with Hawaii when filming Which Way Did he Go. He chose it as his honeymoon site when he married his fourth wife, a few months later. While filming the show, fans kept coming up to him and congratulating him. Turns out the wedding episode of Billy's sitcom, The Farmer's Daughter, had just aired on the island.

He was good friends with Jack Lord going back to his Stoney Burke days. Billy always liked to add a little something to scenes which may explain why, in Which Way, his character Ossie kept going around Garrett's office picking things up.

I enjoyed this episode more than Bomb, Bomb. HOwever Billy and Jack Lord did a publicity photo which shows both characters looking up at the hotel which would be the scene with the elevator. Kind of odd since Billy's character is IN the elevator and not down on the ground.

Glad I found your site!
tvnutt
www.williamwindom.com
"It's not unmeaningless."--William Windom quoting Thurber