Ringfire, I don't think I said that "I have never seen a Rockford episode." Somewhere above I said words to the effect that "I haven't seen any Rockford episodes except for the one involving Elissa." And even then, I dunno if I watched the whole episode, or I only fast-forwarded it to the scenes she was in so I could make screen shots for her WWW page. I dealt with that a long time ago.

I cannot watch TV without my trusty clipboard handy to make notes, you should know this! Maybe there is some obscure connection to H50, after all.

If I had based my opinion of Rockford on the above mentioned episode, that would not be particularly fair, would it? After all, I didn't find it listed in any of the listings of "greatest Rockford episodes ever" that I looked up recently on one of those WWW pages that is already discussing this TV series in depth. One of my criteria for doing reviews (which you don't suggest I should necessarily do) is that no one else has done a review site or no one has done a site in depth. But I am not interested in Rockford, really! And don't go and tell me that such and such is a particular Rockford episode I should see. I don't care!