Thread: What happened to whom? :)

So, when I open Google on my phone, articles come up that sometimes interest me.

One has been persistent - "Law & Order" hasn't explained why Det. Kevin Bernard is no longer on the show. Now, in real life, Anthony Anderson agreed to come back for one season (as short as it was) to help re-launch the series after a decade off the air.

Now, the series usually explains why people leave - retirement, being fired, moving to another office, death, etc. Since Anderson is the only person from the 20th season besides Sam Waterson who returned as DA Jack McCoy, no one else has to be explained (I think).

Anyway, I find the article curious. First, the premiere was just last night and second, perhaps Law & Order should take a page from Five-O. From pilot to S12E19, only one person was left standing - Det. Steve McGarrett. Everyone else left through the course of the years and no one was explained as to why. That is, except Chin Ho who was killed in the line of duty.

Curious, huh?

Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    So, when I open Google on my phone, articles come up that sometimes interest me.

One has been persistent - "Law & Order" hasn't explained why Det. Kevin Bernard is no longer on the show. Now, in real life, Anthony Anderson agreed to come back for one season (as short as it was) to help re-launch the series after a decade off the air.

Now, the series usually explains why people leave - retirement, being fired, moving to another office, death, etc. Since Anderson is the only person from the 20th season besides Sam Waterson who returned as DA Jack McCoy, no one else has to be explained (I think).

Anyway, I find the article curious. First, the premiere was just last night and second, perhaps Law & Order should take a page from Five-O. From pilot to S12E19, only one person was left standing - Det. Steve McGarrett. Everyone else left through the course of the years and no one was explained as to why. That is, except Chin Ho who was killed in the line of duty.

Curious, huh?
    Danno's departure was kind of explained in Season 12, though I forget the episode. A news report mentioned that Five-O "recently had mass resignations", but doesn't go into detail. Presumably the "mass resignations" include Danno, which I guess is kind of true for James MacArthur, as well.

The "mass resignations" mentioned were in "Good Help Is Hard To Find." It's one of the few episodes from Season 12 I can watch.

Thread Information